Capstone Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing,
a long term care/short term rehab facility is seeking
full time RN Supervisors!
– Registered Nurses in good standing and licensed by state with several years’ experience preferred.
– Strong organization and attention to detail desired.
– Ideal candidates will have long term care nursing experience
– Effective communication skills and ability to interact with all members of the interdisciplinary team and cultivate a team approach to resident-centered care desired.
– Available and interested in evening and night shifts available.
Interested applicants must be eager to participate in quality improvement activities, staff meetings, education, evaluation, and the care planning process within the facility. RN Supervisors will be responsible for nursing supervision, and assisting the Director of Nursing with all overall responsibilities.
Capstone Center offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefit package including a generous paid time off program, health, dental, vision
Qualified candidates please send resume to:
Jennifer Ellsworth, Nursing Scheduler ext. 117
or apply here.
Charlotte Ludwin, Human Resource Director ext 115
You can also fax your letter of interest/resume to 518-843-5993
Capstone Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is located just off Route 5 – an easy commute from surrounding counties!