Capstone Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing
Presents an Awesome Opportunity for a Nursing Career
Resident Assistants (Certified Nursing Assistant Training)
Are you confused about your future and think you are interested in a career in nursing, but are afraid to commit? Come and talk with one of our nurse recruiters about our paid Resident Assistant Program, which is a first step for a future in healthcare. Paid training is provided if you decide nursing is your passion . Everything you will learn is a step in your future for furthering education in nursing.
What do you have to risk? You are paid to decide if this is your passion and training is provided to receive certification as a Nursing Assistant.
Capstone offers a unique orientation and mentoring program.
If having a healthcare career is important to you and you are interested in learning more about what Capstone can offer, then contact one of our Nurse Recruiters today!
Are you ready to make the move and JOIN our Team? We want to meet you!
Capstone Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Responsibilities and Duties
- Patient/Resident Advocate
- Providing Activities of Daily Living care
- Providing comfort to residents/patients
- Infection prevention
- Interacting and engaging with residents/patients and their families
Qualifications and Skills
- Ability to work in a Skilled Nursing Facility
- An eagerness to make a difference in your resident’s/patient’s lives.
- Excellent Customer Service Skills